Nothing is as great as the feeling of being happy, just by enjoying the simple things in life. When it comes to the finding the right relationship in your life, all it takes is for you to have the right thoughts and mindset. It’s as simple as that! Learn how to become happier through doing these self confidence activities, and you can attract someone great who is good enough for you.
Self Confidence Activities to Try
Focus on What You Do Have, Not What You Don’t
- Use every minute you have to spend time focusing on all that you’re fortunate to have – not what you want to have but don’t yet. Don’t sit there being jealous of your neighbour, or thinking about how lucky some wealthy celebrity is. Be grateful for what you do have! Remember, stuff you throw in the trash would be treasure for some people who are nowhere near as fortunate as you.
- Are you whining about the state of your love life or that you hate being single? Nobody likes a whiner! This will only have a negative effect on you and any prospective partners, and only get you thinking again of the things you don’t want. Positive and happy is much more attractive than whining and moaning! Send out thoughts of what you do want – support, great conversation, unconditional love, humor, kindness and commonality. Send out the thoughts, and receive it back!
- Show yourself just what you deserve, and don’t settle for less, by asking out loud what you want. What does your ideal partner look like? Ask for it by talking and ending it with, “I deserve this, I am open to this, and something even better!”
Ask for Unconditional Love to Come Into Your Life
- Your job isn’t to imagine how and when love will show up in your life; your job is just to be as clear as possible about what you want. There is someone out there for you, so get prepared and let the universe do the rest.
- Focus on how amazing that person will make you feel, and how great you will be for them and how fabulous they will feel in return. You’ll both be better off with each other, and you will be developing confidence and radiating happiness and contentment as well.
- Hold onto the image in your mind of happiness, laughter, compatibility, etc.
Surround Yourself With Optimistic Positive People
- Be around negative people, and you’ll pick up their negative thoughts and block yourself from receiving love.
- Make sure you are around confidence builders, so pick up on their good vide. Remember that things are always going to get better, as you’re a glass half full person now!
- Maintain an optimistic tone; switch “I can’t” to “I can and I will…”
- Smiling takes less energy and muscle strength than frowning does, and a happy smile definitely makes you more attractive to others, and helps lift your mood.
- Smile when you wake up and remember to smile as you meet and greet coworkers, strangers, your boss, friends and even difficult-to-get-along-with family members.
- Watch what a difference everyone’s attitude around you is when you greet them with a smile; let your happiness rub off on them and it will encourage love to come your way all day long.
Give Thanks Daily
- Focus on all the sources of love in your life; attract more of it to you as you send out loving thoughts of gratitude.
- Make a list in your head right before going to bed of everything you’re thankful for – a roof over your head, bills paid off, a warm bed, nice clothes, family, friends, a nice car, etc.
- Imagine love as a pure white light surrounding you and lighting up, moving up and down your body, jumping like magic beans. Now imagine seeing your soul mate from across the road. As you cross it, your soul mate envelops you with warmth, comfort and passion. Hold this image in your head every time you’re fearful or anxious about being single or never meeting “the one”. This visualization can help you in regaining self confidence and then help to attract the right person.
Believe in Yourself
Use some self confidence exercises to help boost your happiness and improve your sense of self worth. All you need to do to improve your own inner peace and happiness is to transform negative thoughts into positive ones, focus on your amazing qualities and surround yourself with optimistic, positive people who help lift you up and don’t drag you down. Your world can only be as happy as you feel inside, so make it a great place to live by being happy, 24/7!
Don’t wait for some other event to happen – take the initiative and make it happen, and get the happiness you deserve.My free ebook is just what you need for relationship advice to help improve your confidence and make you a more assured, attractive person. Just fill in your details below to download a free copy. It’s my gift to you, as I think we would all be better off if everyone felt better and more confident about themselves. All I ask in return is a happy smile!